Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yoga

Have you ever been afraid to try something new for fear you will utterly embarrass yourself? That is how I feel about yoga. I have wanted to take a class for quite some time now but haven't gone for fear that I would fart mid pose and clear the room out. I have done research and even asked yoga masters if there have been accidental gas releases during class. All the answers I have found led me to believe that this is a natural occurrence. Even the yoga masters that I have talked to said there is nothing to worry about. They say that the class is so focused on the movements that no one notices the gas.
They obviously have not heard or smelt any of my farts, especially after I have eaten broccoli. Any way, after talking to many yoga goers, I have convinced myself to take a class. They say that the benefits from doing yoga far out weigh my little fear of embarrassment. Lets hope they are right.

I signed up for a class that starts Saturday morning. I'll let you know how it goes....






No comments:

Post a Comment