Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Holiday to me!

I live in a small city in the middle of Missouri, it gets cold and wet. No snow, just sleet. I think sleet should be outlawed. If it’s going to be cold, there should be a blanket of snow on the ground to illuminate the dullness of the city. But instead we have cold freezing rains that make the sidewalks slick as snot.

This is why I have decided to make a new holiday tradition for myself; I am going to take a week long trip to Paradise! This being the first year, and that I just thought of the idea, I’m going to wing it. I only have one requirement, wherever I go has to be warm with a beach, OK so I have two requirements.

My plan is to get to the airport early tomorrow morning and find the cheapest flight. Once I have bought my ticket I’m going to call a hotel and make a reservation for a room with a view of the beach. Then when I’m all checked in, I’m going to slip my toes into the warm golden sand and wrap my hand around a fruity drink with a little umbrella in it.

Right now I need to pack a bag. All I need to take with me is a few swim suits and sun dresses. I have my big beach hat my mom gave me, sun block, sunglasses, snorkel gear and a few good books. I'm temped to go to the air port now! The temptation is almost overpowering but, I'm going to stick with my plan. I wonder will I will be going....?

No comments:

Post a Comment