Wednesday, May 6, 2009

These shoes were made for walkin....

Have you seen the new cute spring sandal? You know the ones I'm talking about, 3 inch heel, strappy, with a peek a boo toe. They come in so many colors too! I think I'll go with a basic color, probably black, so that I can wear them with more of my summer outfits. I saw them online this afternoon and I'm going right after work today to purchase them! They are a bit pricey, OK they cost more than my rent, but they will be totally worth it! They are the sandal that will make all my casual outfits dressy! Of course I'll wear my cute accessories as well, but I mean these shoes are going to be my life saver for the "I feel fat days". For example, lets say I wake up and look in the mirror and notice that the pizza and beer from the night before didn't settle too nicely around my stomach. Without the sandal I would have sulked, and looked for a pair of pants with elastic for that extra stretch around my stomach. With the sandal, I'll just shrug it off and pull out some hot pants and slip my fabulous sandals on. I'll look in the mirror and notice that all the focus goes straight to my feet, not my fat tummy in the slightly too tight pants! See...life saver!

I already have my outfit planned out for tomorrow so I can wear them. I'll let you know how many compliments I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment