Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spinning out of my mind!

I'm drenched in sweat, I can't feel my legs, and I'm gasping for breath, and I love it! This class is torture, but as long as I can look at the instructor, glistening with sweat, I can endure the pain.

The class is finally over and I try to get off the bike but, my legs start to give out, so I wipe my face off instead. When I look back up the instructor is right there. He tells me that he was watching me and was very impressed at how well I did for my first time. I'm not sure he could see through my already flushed skin but, I blushed. I decided right then that I'm coming back tomorrow. Good thing I was the one that signed us all in, I have the Yoga Studio's code to get in for free! That will teach them to post a picture of me on the Wimp Board! Muhahahaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment